Do you want to do great things with your finances, but you aren’t sure if it’s possible based on where you are today?
My friend, it doesn’t matter what your financial dream is. It IS possible if you get serious about money.
Maybe you dream of:
- Having a paid-for house;
- Getting out of credit card debt;
- Owning and running a successful business;
- Being so financially independent that you can travel as often as you want to;
- Not having to show up to anybody else’s job;
- Owning a business that provides jobs for other people (one of my greatest joys, personally);
- Being able to afford anything (even if you choose not to spend money on certain things);
- Not ever experiencing stress about your finances another day in your life; and
- the very BEST of all: becoming a RADICAL giver. I mean giving things like scholarships, offerings, helping those experiencing homeless, helping single parents, helping widows and the aged, sponsoring missionaries, underwriting ministries, and SO MUCH MORE.
Do any of those dreams hit home with you?
Your financial dreams can happen.
I wrote more about it here, in my post answering the question “Does Great Wealth Come Suddenly?” … but I wanted you to hear some real-life stories today. So I asked a few of my colleagues in the financial blogging space for their stories, and they sent me some great stuff.