Does money feel like a painful, hard thing to you? If so, today’s prayer is for you. We are praying today to think like God thinks about money!
Money should be an easy thing.
I have been praying about this a lot lately, and I suspect most of you reading this blog post will know what I mean when I say:
I’m frustrated. Aren’t you?
I mean, I’m blessed. Very blessed. I’m grateful for all those blessings. But you know what? I’m not as blessed as the Word of God says I should be.
- God’s Word says that He’ll pour out so many blessings that His provision overflows our need (Malachi 3).
- He says that kings and queens are coming to us right now, bringing their gold and silver with them (Isaiah 60).
- He says we’ll lend to many nations, but never borrow (Deuteronomy 28).
And I DO see huge blessings day in and day out. I believe these blessings have started coming to us, and that we’re in a really fertile time for the manifestation of all these promises.
Yet, I haven’t received the total fulfillment. Have you?
- I still have a mortgage on my house.
- My husband needs a new vehicle to replace our 2000 Toyota Solara with about 250,000 miles on it–and more repair work is needed on it than the car is worth.
- I’ve never lent money to another nation, and we have needs just like anyone else.
So I’m calling God onto the carpet and contending for Him to fulfill His promises–ALL of them–in my life.
I’m not frustrated in a bad way. I’m simply at the point where I recognize that God’s Word promises more than we have–in every area, not just in our finances … and I’m not going to have that be the case anymore. I’m going to have EVERYTHING God has for me. I’m going to accomplish every work He finished for me before the foundation of the world.
I’m just not going to settle for less than everything anymore.
Well, in order to get to where we see ALL God’s promises manifest, we have to think like God thinks.
We have to think like God thinks about spirituality, about money, about relationships, about our calling, and about everything else.
It’s called “renewing our mind,” and it’s what God tells us to do in Romans 12:2:
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2).
And in regards to money, when we renew our mind to think like God thinks, we will suddenly both know and feel that:
- Money is a walk in the park to US as well as to God;
- It’s easy to receive Papa’s provision–including provision of money;
- Money is something that is here right now, because God manifests His provision everywhere He is, and HE is here right now; and
- We can walk in the favor and blessing of God right now, without waiting another minute.
If you’d like to renew your mind to think like God thinks about money …
… then watch the short video below and pray with me today:
(Reminder: I am going to share these videos over the next 31 days–one per day. If you haven’t already signed up for free email updates from this blog, be sure to do so so that you’ll get a daily email with the prayer video for each day! (Also, click here for the table of contents for this entire series.)
Does this prayer resonate in your spirit today? If so, leave a comment below and tell me what you’re believing God to do!
(By the way, please subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re watching, so you don’t miss the other cool videos I post! Thanks!)