Do you need courage to handle your money today?
I know that, sometimes, money can feel so intimidating. When you’re faced with getting things in order, then suddenly doing anything else becomes more attractive.
You know. Things like:
- Walking the cat.
- Cleaning out your closet.
- Detailing your car, alone, at night, in the dark in your driveway.
- Installing a new backyard fence.
All of these things can be more attractive than getting your finances in order.
But you know what? That’s not from the Lord. The enemy wants you to feel intimidated because he knows that getting your finances in order will change your life.
HE wants to give you COURAGE to handle your money! You have not been given a spirit of fear, but of POWER, love, and a SOUND MIND!
Seriously. What would the world look like if you didn’t have to worry about money anymore?
I present to you that:
- You’d sleep better at night.
- You’d know in advance that all your bills will be paid this month and every month.
- You’d have money sitting in the bank that you’ve saved just for emergencies.
- You’d be completely debt-free, and you’d stay that way.
- Your children would be able to go to college without accumulating massive debt.
- You’d be able to give to the Kingdom causes you love.
- You would change your family tree and leave an enduring legacy to the generations after you.
All this can and will happen if you get on top of your finances, make money your hobby, and learn how to become financially secure … and it all starts with getting your finances in order and keeping them that way.
You can do this even if you have debt and past-due bills.
Related: Listen and agree with the prayer for past-due bills here.
Hey, I’ve been in debt before. Credit cards, student loans, car loans, mortgages, and HELOC. I had ’em all.
But you know what? One day I read this book, decided to take one baby step at a time, and now–years later–my husband and I are completely debt-free except for our mortgage and a mortgage on a rental house (a house we lived in and couldn’t sell; watch my Facebook video with an encouraging word about that here).
If you can simply DECIDE that you’re going to confront your money, then your life can change today.
I’m not making this up, beloveds. I pray you will do it TODAY.
So here’s my prayer for you today: a prayer for you to have COURAGE to handle your money.
Take courage, my friend! And watch this video, pray along, and agree with me in prayer for yourself too.
(Reminder: I am going to share these videos over the next 31 days–one per day. If you haven’t already signed up for free email updates from this blog, be sure to do so so that you’ll get a daily email with the prayer video for each day! (Also, click here for the table of contents for this entire series.)
Does this prayer resonate in your spirit today? If so, leave a comment below and tell me what you’re believing God to do!
(By the way, please subscribe to my YouTube channel while you’re watching, so you don’t miss the other cool videos I post! Thanks!)